Welcome to Lamp Lit.
Your comments are always welcome.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

GRATEFUL

I met her.

I am in awe. . .being part of a miracle is precious, humbling, exciting, and many other adjectives--including challenging.

I am challenged to live and love in new ways, knowing that I have so little to do with what Father is doing, yet so much.  He has rescued life with His wisdom, and I am simply called to love that life.

Simply called, simply filled, simply emptied and refilled. . .by the power of the love of Jesus.

There is much to pray over, and we would appreciate your continued help.

Our son will be born sometime in the next 7 weeks, or so. . . .

Lots of preparation still ahead for all involved.  Our sweet momma is a beautiful gem who sees Father’s plan as good, but hard.  She sees the miracle.

Our family is expanding exponentially with just one adoption.  The word “grateful” cannot express my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment